Organic Guji Bean
Kahvi’s OG Single Origin Organic Heirloom Beans from the Hambela Guji farm in Ethiopia Hand Roasted to deliver the perfect cup.This fair direct trade coffee bean boasts a bright and balanced body, fruity notes and a sweet finish.
Like everything else, coffee came from the glorious continent of Africa. Ethiopian coffee is the most popular and is the birthplace of coffee. Even today most of the Ethiopian coffee plantations are largely comprised of heirloom(OG; original) varietals. When correctly processed the cup qualities on these heirloom Ethiopian coffees are among the most exotic and extraordinary coffees in the world of coffee.
Kahvi offers unmatched freshness. Our coffees are the freshest on the planet. Because we custom roast to order only after the order is placed. We never pre-roast to stock. With our coffee you can be sure it is freshly custom roasted only for you!
FREE SAMPLES? – Yes, we do offer coupon codes for free samples
- How can I get a Free Sample Code? If you are a new KahviTribe Member (apart of our Kahvi Rewards Program) use the code: KahviTribe (limit 1 per user ID/email)
- Can I get Another Free Sample Code? Yes, we offer some freebies to loyalty cup holders!
These beans need one more step before you can brew, you must grind them in a coffee grinder to get the grid size you need for your brew method, do you have your own grinder yet? They come in our Coffee Kits your brewing kit today too!
No Grinder? No Kit? We'll grind it for you, just select your beans ground and not whole.
Please note that unless ordered with a kit needing a specific grind size, these ground will be the standard grind size, for percolators and drip brewing methods.
About the Bean:
- Washed Process
- ACIDITY: High
- ALTITUDE: 1,900-2,200 Meters
- AROMA: Berries, Watermelon, Maple Syrup
- BODY: Medium
- CUP NOTES: Clean bright citrus acidity, cacao nibs, almond butter, sweet maple candy.
- FLAVOR FAMILY: Citrus * Floral * Berry
- FLAVOR NUANCE: Berry, Stone Fruit, Floral
- GRADE/ATTRIBUTES: Organic Heirloom
- ORIGIN/KIND: Africa, Ethiopia * 100% Arabica
- PLANT VARIETAL: Ethiopian Heirloom
- PROCESSING: Washed
- SWEETNESS: High